How to take care your eyelashes
No use any oil. No water for 24 hours. No steam, No swim, No Sauna. Do not close to the heat. Take out the make up and use oil free. Do not rub the lashes.
When removing your eye makeup (liner or shadow), gently go over the area with a cleansing wipe instead of placing cotton pads over your lids. Not only could you eventually weaken the extension & mess them up, but the cotton fibers get stuck on the lashes. Try Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. After you get up from a bed, comb the lashes out.
Resist playing with them. Your eyelashes shed naturally, so when you have extensions. This help pushes them off. If an extension looks out of place, avoid playing with it or twisting or pulling it off. You will risk losing your natural lashes. Let them come out on their own, and use a brush tool to brush them back into the same place.
5 Secrets to Making Eyelash Extensions Last Longer
(By Heather Muir, Beauty Editor)
- Sleep on your back. This might sound like a crazy request (unless you already sleep on your back), but it's really important directly following your application, since the glue takes a while to dry fully and you'll otherwise get weird kinks. After a night or two, resume your normal sleeping position.
- Give your lashes a little-ok, a lot-of TLC. When removing your eye makeup (liner, shadow, etc.), gently go over the area with a cleansing wipe instead of placing cotton pads or puffs over your lids-not only could you eventually weaken the extensions and mess them up, the cotton fibers get stuck on lashes. (Not cute). Try Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.
- Lube them up. You might think keeping your lash extensions dry is smart, but they actually stay nicer, longer, when they're oiled up (this helps keep them flexible). Just rub a drop of baby oil on them with your fingers, as Courtney Akai of Courtney Akai Lash Boutique in New York City recommended to me.
- Comb them out. To prevent any criss-crossing or wonky-looking lashes, use a spoolie wand. Close one eye, place the spoolie on top of your lashes, then roll the brush over lashes to keep them defined.
- Resist playing with them. Your eyelashes shed naturally, so when you have extensions, this will help push them off. If an extension looks out of place, avoid playing with it or twisting or pulling it off-you'll risk losing your natural lashes. Let them come out on their own, and use a spoolie to brush them back into place in the meantime.
We do One lash to One Lash Mink & Silk. Also we have 2D, 3D volume lashes & bottom lashes.
Eyelash extension Refill biweekly
- 1-week (Day 1-7) $30 up
- 2-week (Day 8-16) $50 up
- 3-week (16-22) $60 up
- 4-week up new set $70 up
- Remove eyelash $15
- Eyelash Individual $30 up
- (We have 9 years experience)
Permanent Make Up
- Eyebrow $200
- We use hair line stroke and microblading. This include the first visit and follow up in 4 weeks
- Eyebrow retouch $150
- This service is for clients whom have had previous application without any correction procedure.
- Eye liner $150
Book An Appointment For Your Lashes Today at 323-666-3899